What if I have a warrant?

You will need to post your bond at the Berkeley Police Department and they will give you a new date. You will not be arrested.

What if I miss my court date?

If you miss your court date, you can appear at the TVB to request another date.

How can I find out if I am eligible for reinstatement of my driver's license?

Please contact the Department of Revenue Driver's License Bureau at 573-526-2407.

What if I can not pay in full?

You must appear in court to obtain payment arrangements.

How can I obtain a compliance letter?

If all of your fines and court costs are paid in full, you can appear at the TVB with your ID to obtain a compliance letter.

In order to receive a compliance letter you must have entered a plea on your case(s).

All other requests for a compliance letter require a court appearance.